Pillow Fight Location!
Location: Cambridge Common
We'll see you at at 2:55pm! Hooray!
**Heads up: The T is running buses between Alewife & Harvard. Plan accordingly!**
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE IMPORTANT RULES!
1) Only bring standard non-feather pillows in non-zippered pillow cases! That means absolutely no bean bag pillows, no couch cushions, and of course...no feathers! This allows us to keep the clean up simple and to minimize the impact on our surroundings.
2) If you're inviting friends or family, make sure they know about rule number 1.
3) Have the most fun you've ever had ever!
We will see you at 2:55PM, and remember, wait for the signal!
Pillow Fight, 2014 Edition!
Date: April 5th 2:55PM
Location: TBA @ 11:59pm, 4/4
For the 8th(!) year running, Boston is participating in International Pillow Fight Day, when lovers of hitting other people with pillows celebrate their love of hitting other people with pillows. You don't want to miss it, and we don't want you to miss it!
Arrive by 2:55pm, so you can participate in the 3pm-sharp Running of the Pillows! You'll hear a very obvious signal letting you know when it's time to begin.
The guidelines for this pillow fight are pretty straight forward:
1. Do not bring beanbag pillows, feathered pillows, and zippered pillows -- this is to minimize clean-up and injuries!
2. Don't hit anyone without a pillow or holding a camera!
3. If you are wearing glasses, make sure you take them off... trust us.
4. Go all out!
Costumes are of course encouraged. This event is family-appropriate!
We will announce the location at 11:59 on Friday, April 4. Check out this space, sign up for our listserv (on right), or look at the Facebook event
View All Past Events and Bulletins >>
Boston is a playground. Banditos Misteriosos is the city's mysterious playmate. We are an organization dedicated to bringing Boston alive with a slew of activities that are free, open to everybody and most importantly, just a little bit out of the ordinary. Here's how to get involved:
"Best of Boston - Best Kept Secret"
Ain't that misteriosos.
Our events are 100% free because of support from our members.